Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I am a bit grumpy. A lot of things just feels lite extra weight on my back and on my mind. And for no real reason. Just that people feels like putting it there.

I'm tired of people trying to change themselves. They are just mutilating themselves. I know it, because I've done it. And maybe that means I should be more understanding to people being in the same situation I was in 6-7 years ago, but I just find it tiresome.

It's one of those days. One of those days when my heart and soul feals chained up with a ball and chain. The can't lift. They can't sore. And it feels like it doesn't matter if the do or don't. I just feel... Like dead weight. Like lead.

I just don't need the aggravation. I don't need tension. I just want some peace and quiet. That all I want in the world. Peace and quiet and stability. But that is obviously too much to ask for.

I'm thinking about starting a blog in swedish, just to relearn how to write good in my native tounge.

No comments: